Description Of Legal Dispute
I took assignment of six judgments against two insolvent healthcare consulting-firm corporations. I believe that one or more of the former officers in these corporations continued to pay themselves when the corporations were insolvent. Toward the end of their business life, these corporations failed to pay their consultants, who braved the challenging workplace environment of California state prisons. About 50 of these healthcare workers got burned by these two Corporation employers. Yet many of these workers were told not to bother suing because the corporations were insolvent. The corporations let default judgments be taken against them, so an alter ego action probably won’t work. I have hearsay evidence that at least one of these corporate officers knew exactly what he was doing. I need to schedule a judgment debtor’s examination and issue a subpoena to the corporations former bank, to confirm whether the president was continuing to pay himself. I need $400 as a witness fee to the bank, $200 for service of process to other persons, and an unknown amount for a deposition officer, court reporter, and miscellaneous expenses. If the evidence supports it, I’ll also need money to file a fraudulent transfer lawsuit with its associated fees. $2400 is a rough estimate that should enable me to move things forward and generate the evidence that would justify another small round of fundraising later if needed. The president of one of these corporations is very wealthy, and is a licensed securities broker. I don’t believe that the failure of his company arose merely from incompetence.
International arbitration case analysis is provided to Invest4Justice by the lawyers of the International Arbitration Attorney Network. All other legal advice is provided by Aceris Law LLC.
Estimated 416.67% Returns: Suspected Fraudulent Transfers by Licensed Securities Broker

No comments:
Post a Comment