Description Of Legal Dispute
For over 20 years I have been working for the group of broadcasters AAA, which is the biggest broadcasting company in Europe, based in Germany.
On behalf of the TV station I co-developed two fictional TV shows, which I also
realized as director. The shows are called XX and YY. Between 1999 and 2011, 2400 episodes of XX have been produced and broadcasted. In addition there were up to 14 rebroadcasts of the episodes in stations such as “AAA“, „AA1“ in Germany, Switzerland and Austria. So overall there have been 9695 broadcastings of this show until today and the show is still being transmitted on the station „AA1“. Of the show YY 1800 episodes were produced since 2001, which in total were broadcasted over 5500 times on the stations and AA1. The episodes are still retrievable on various portals and can in part also be acquired by purchase. Both shows have a runtime of each 13 and 10 years, which makes them the two most successful daytime formats in German TV.
For both shows I functioned as director, who crucially shaped the show, and put many episodes in the limelight: approximately 400 episodes of XX and about 1050 episodes of YY. On top of that I trained all the other directors, who worked on these formats, as well as the editors and cutters and was also responsible for every relaunch that existed in the course of time.
I would like to receive a fair compensation for my work and valuable input, since the broadcasting group generated at least 700 millions of Euros with advertising revenues in both shows, since the year 2002 until today. Per episode (length: 60 minutes) there are up to 33 advertising spots, which cost up to 10.000 € each. For each episode I staged as director I was paid 350 € and no further share, in spite of the huge success. German law concedes between 1% and 3% of the yield to the author! On top of that, since the year 2006, there is no reference to me as director in the closing credits anymore. The station does that for economical reasons, in order to have more time for advertisement and to gain a better “audience-flow”. That is illegal, since I must be named as author.
Username |
| |
roelfchen |
E-mail Address |
| |
jalchen@me.com |
Country Where Your Dispute Is Located |
| |
Germany |
How Much Litigation Funding Do You Want To Raise? |
| |
$50,000.00 |
Headline For Your Litigation Crowdfunding Campaign |
| |
For fair compensation as required by § 32, 32a UrhG |
Description Of Your Legal Dispute |
| |
For over 20 years I have been working for the group of broadcasters AAA, which is the biggest broadcasting company in Europe, based in Germany.
On behalf of the TV station I co-developed two fictional TV shows, which I also
realized as director. The shows are called XX and YY. Between 1999 and 2011, 2400 episodes of XX have been produced and broadcasted. In addition there were up to 14 rebroadcasts of the episodes in stations such as “AAA“, „AA1“ in Germany, Switzerland and Austria. So overall there have been 9695 broadcastings of this show until today and the show is still being transmitted on the station „AA1“. Of the show YY 1800 episodes were produced since 2001, which in total were broadcasted over 5500 times on the stations and AA1. The episodes are still retrievable on various portals and can in part also be acquired by purchase. Both shows have a runtime of each 13 and 10 years, which makes them the two most successful daytime formats in German TV.
For both shows I functioned as director, who crucially shaped the show, and put many episodes in the limelight: approximately 400 episodes of XX and about 1050 episodes of YY. On top of that I trained all the other directors, who worked on these formats, as well as the editors and cutters and was also responsible for every relaunch that existed in the course of time.
I would like to receive a fair compensation for my work and valuable input, since the broadcasting group generated at least 700 millions of Euros with advertising revenues in both shows, since the year 2002 until today. Per episode (length: 60 minutes) there are up to 33 advertising spots, which cost up to 10.000 € each. For each episode I staged as director I was paid 350 € and no further share, in spite of the huge success. German law concedes between 1% and 3% of the yield to the author! On top of that, since the year 2006, there is no reference to me as director in the closing credits anymore. The station does that for economical reasons, in order to have more time for advertisement and to gain a better “audience-flow”. That is illegal, since I must be named as author. |
Featured Image For Your Litigation Funding Campaign |
| |
 |
End Date Of Your Litigation Crowdfunding Campaign |
| |
2016-11-01 |
How Much Compensation Can You Receive If Your Case Wins? |
| |
$800,000.00 |
Percentage Of Future Potential Compensation You Are Offering As A Reward (Success Fee / Contingent Fee) |
| |
20% Of Amount Recovered |
| AUTOMATIC CALCULATIONS |
Potential Return Of Investors (Percent) |
| |
320 |
Estimated Total Reward Offered To Investors |
| |
$160,000.00 |
Estimated Remaining Compensation For Litigant |
| |
$640,000.00 |
Litigation Crowdfunding Campaign Author |
| |
rolf |
Role |
| |
Litigant |
|
International arbitration case analysis is provided to Invest4Justice by the lawyers of the International Arbitration Attorney Network. All other legal advice is provided by Aceris Law LLC.
Estimated 320% Returns: For fair compensation as required by § 32, 32a UrhG
No comments:
Post a Comment