Friday, August 19, 2016

Estimated 428.57% Returns: IRS WHISTLEBLOWER BEST CASE IN USA

Description Of Legal Dispute



Went to the IRS and reported $56M tax fraud in 2008. In 2012 this resulted in arrests and prosecution from the US Government. Now the government will pay a portion of the money too me now that the criminal case is over they start with the civil case. My attorney estimates we will get a around $5M I am seeking $350,000 and will pay back 6x on investment. I have an attorney who is a tax attorney who calls this case “one of the best whistleblower cases ever”. I have 126 pages of supporting documents stamped by IRS.

















































Username
 
Empire36

E-mail Address
 
bb@goempirewine.com

Country Where Your Dispute Is Located
 
United States

How Much Litigation Funding Do You Want To Raise?
 
$350,000.00

Headline For Your Litigation Crowdfunding Campaign
 
IRS WHISTLEBLOWER BEST CASE IN USA

Description Of Your Legal Dispute
 

Went to the IRS and reported $56M tax fraud in 2008. In 2012 this resulted in arrests and prosecution from the US Government. Now the government will pay a portion of the money too me now that the criminal case is over they start with the civil case. My attorney estimates we will get a around $5M I am seeking $350,000 and will pay back 6x on investment. I have an attorney who is a tax attorney who calls this case “one of the best whistleblower cases ever”. I have 126 pages of supporting documents stamped by IRS.




Featured Image For Your Litigation Funding Campaign
 


End Date Of Your Litigation Crowdfunding Campaign
 
2016-09-30

How Much Compensation Can You Receive If Your Case Wins?
 
$5,000,000.00

Percentage Of Future Potential Compensation You Are Offering As A Reward (Success Fee / Contingent Fee)
 
30% Of Amount Recovered
AUTOMATIC CALCULATIONS

Potential Return Of Investors (Percent)
 
428.57

Estimated Total Reward Offered To Investors
 
$1,500,000.00

Estimated Remaining Compensation For Litigant
 
$3,500,000.00

Role
 
Litigant


 

International arbitration case analysis is provided to Invest4Justice by the lawyers of the International Arbitration Attorney Network. All other legal advice is provided by Aceris Law LLC.



Estimated 428.57% Returns: IRS WHISTLEBLOWER BEST CASE IN USA

No comments:

Post a Comment