Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Return of $15.00 per $1 : Where's the Ink?

Description Of Legal Dispute


Billionaire Holding Company that we sold some shares of our company, that I helped start in my home 23 years ago-did a sham 17 day reverse triangular merger–wE WERE TIED TO THE HIP of Apple Computer! 30-40% of our annual revenues.

I was the Original Accountant–I demanded inspection rights of the share registry, I believed I was due more shares–they said I had no rights to inspect and tried to get me to sign “releases” I balked and refused and had a witness who has attested multiple times


ATTORNIES for years have submitted a FORGED release contract to the Courts to win. tHEY FINALLY Admitted, on audio tape issued to me fROM THE APPEAL court that they don’t have the item!! I am about to have a hearing in ANOTHER COURT demanding them to show up WITH THE ORIGINAL…THEY ALSO admitted to the POLICE they have no original!! Share were in fact due me, with more due. THey robbed all of us near 180 MILLION! The I phone dropped 4 months after they stole our shares; I have proven out that the “merger” was a complete scam, and now they are placing altered financial documents before the current Court; I have a expert attesting those documents as altered.


I need a TOP NOTCH LITIGATOR to represent me at the HEARING!! I have filed all the papers and am ready to go – JUST NEED A PIT BULL…the three firms that took my work and research don’t want my case tied to the founders because I have already lost in a prior SJ hearing. My new action is against a different and responsible defendant on Breach of Contract, an action I didn’t bring before. My initial action was simply dissenter valuation rights and I lost because of the forgery. I have a Police Report AND THE SARGEANT said he would show up and TESTIFY


My claims are DAMAGES because it isn’t just the attornies, the Defendants receive my weekly emails of my claims and REFUSE to show the original ink or the share registry or to participate in discovery.

A billionaire holds my shares and converted holdings and he wrote me directly less than a year ago that he had control of the original documents-but that is NOT what the Police 60 days ago represented to me; they all say they “lost it”.


I have copies of checks and contracts of what they received for my shares; they threw us out at 1/54th of what they resold our shares for with no capital investment or additional assets or operations, just months later












































Country Where Your Dispute Is Located
 
United States

How Much Litigation Funding Do You Need?
 
$35,000.00

Headline For Your Litigation Crowdfunding Campaign
 
Where's the Ink?

Description Of Your Legal Dispute
 
Billionaire Holding Company that we sold some shares of our company, that I helped start in my home 23 years ago-did a sham 17 day reverse triangular merger–wE WERE TIED TO THE HIP of Apple Computer! 30-40% of our annual revenues.

I was the Original Accountant–I demanded inspection rights of the share registry, I believed I was due more shares–they said I had no rights to inspect and tried to get me to sign "releases" I balked and refused and had a witness who has attested multiple times


ATTORNIES for years have submitted a FORGED release contract to the Courts to win. tHEY FINALLY Admitted, on audio tape issued to me fROM THE APPEAL court that they don't have the item!! I am about to have a hearing in ANOTHER COURT demanding them to show up WITH THE ORIGINAL…THEY ALSO admitted to the POLICE they have no original!! Share were in fact due me, with more due. THey robbed all of us near 180 MILLION! The I phone dropped 4 months after they stole our shares; I have proven out that the "merger" was a complete scam, and now they are placing altered financial documents before the current Court; I have a expert attesting those documents as altered.


I need a TOP NOTCH LITIGATOR to represent me at the HEARING!! I have filed all the papers and am ready to go – JUST NEED A PIT BULL…the three firms that took my work and research don't want my case tied to the founders because I have already lost in a prior SJ hearing. My new action is against a different and responsible defendant on Breach of Contract, an action I didn't bring before. My initial action was simply dissenter valuation rights and I lost because of the forgery. I have a Police Report AND THE SARGEANT said he would show up and TESTIFY


My claims are DAMAGES because it isn't just the attornies, the Defendants receive my weekly emails of my claims and REFUSE to show the original ink or the share registry or to participate in discovery.

A billionaire holds my shares and converted holdings and he wrote me directly less than a year ago that he had control of the original documents-but that is NOT what the Police 60 days ago represented to me; they all say they "lost it".


I have copies of checks and contracts of what they received for my shares; they threw us out at 1/54th of what they resold our shares for with no capital investment or additional assets or operations, just months later



Featured Image For Your Litigation Funding Campaign
 


Link To Video Concerning Your Case (Optional)
 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLkFiIGUFmQ

End Date Of Your Litigation Crowdfunding Campaign
 
2016-05-20

How Much Compensation Can You Receive If Your Case Wins?
 
$7,000,000.00

Percentage Of Future Potential Compensation You Are Offering As A Reward (Contingent Fee)
 
7.5% Of Amount Recovered
AUTOMATIC CALCULATIONS

Estimated Returns Of Investors Per Dollar Funded
 
$15.00

Estimated Total Reward Offered
 
$525,000.00

Do You Need A Lawyer?
 
Yes, I need a lawyer

Litigation Crowdfunding Campaign Author
 
WheresTheContract


 

International arbitration case analysis is provided to Invest4Justice by the lawyers of the International Arbitration Attorney Network. All other legal advice is provided by Aceris Law LLC.



Return of $15.00 per $1 : Where's the Ink?

No comments:

Post a Comment