Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Donate: NZ Family Court - Please Help Me Rescue My kids!

Headline: NZ Family court- Please help me Rescue my kids !


Since I was awarded shared care of my 2 beautiful children in 2012, I have had to endure multiple false allegations of varying but serious natures, all have been proven false by the authorities but I am deeply concerned at the impact on my children. My ex partner breaks our court ordered shared custody arrangement all the time and has just made another false allegation. I am flat broke from the initial custody battle and cannot qualify for any more legal aid. I had 30,000 in legal aid (apart from what I paid out myself) of which I’ve paid back 21,000 but now they will no longer help me out when I need it the most. I fear for my children’s psychological well-being whilst in their mothers’ care and the impact her alienating behaviours have on the children’s emotional well-being. I have a great lawyer but I simply cannot afford her fees to take family court action against my ex which unfortunately is the only way to sort her out. I need to apply for her to undergo a mandatory mental health examination and to have her reprimanded for the alienating behaviour which is acted out through her controlling/brainwashing the kids. If the mental health examination turns out negative, I will also have to seek full custody of the children until such time she can prove herself psychologically safe around the children. This is my last hope to try and do something about this problem, if I can’t get my ex before a judge, my children will be forever”damaged” psychologically and I will have lost all hope for their well being. They are the only thing I have left in this world that means a damn and I would do anything to try and improve their future prospects for a well-balanced life.


A heartfelt thanks for your consideration of my children’s plight

From a Dad who can’t take much more…



























Litigation Funding Needed
$ 3000
If You Would Like To Offer A Reward To Encourage Funding, Select “Reward Offered”
Donations Only
Campaign Author
LOVEMYKIDSNZ
Title For Your Legal Dispute
NZ Famly court- Please help me Rescue my kids !
LEGAL DISPUTE TO BE FUNDED
Country Of Dispute
New Zealand
When Should Your Litigation Crowdfunding Campaign End?
2015-07-20
Please Describe Your Legal Dispute. What Happened?
Since I was awarded shared care of my 2 beautiful children in 2012, I have had to endure multiple false allegations of varying but serious natures, All have been proven false by the authorities but I am deeply concerned at the impact on my children. My ex partner breaks our court ordered shared custody arrangement all the time and has just made another false allegation.I am flat broke from the initial custody battle and can not qualify for any more legal aid. I had 30, 000 in legal aid (apart from what I paid out myself) of which I’ve paid back 21, 000 but now they will no longer help me out when I need it the most. I fear for my children’s psychological well being whilst in their mothers care and the impact her alienating behaviours have on the children’s emotional well being. I have a great lawyer but I simply cannot afford her fees to take family court action against my ex which unfortunately is the only way to sort her out. I need to apply for her to undergo a mandatory mental health examination and to have her reprimanded for the alienating behaviour which is acted out through her controlling/brainwashing the kids. If the mental health examination turns out negative, I will also have to seek full custody of the children until such time she can prove herself psychologically safe around the children. This is my last hope to try and do something about this problem, if I can’t get my ex before a judge, my children will be forever”damaged” psychologically and I will have lost all hope for their well being. They are the only thing I have left in this world that means a dam and I would do anything to try and improve their future prospects for a well balanced life.A heartfelt thanks for your consideration of my children’s plight
From a Dad who can’t take much more…

 



Donate: NZ Family Court - Please Help Me Rescue My kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment