Monday, November 2, 2015

The lawyer Muriel Cadiou has just been reviewed on Invest4Justice!

The lawyer Muriel Cadiou has been reviewed on Invest4Justice.


The review indicates:























Lawyer's Name
 
Muriel Cadiou

Overall Rating
 
5

Lawyer's hourly legal fees (converted to USD)
 
300-400

Country Where Lawyer Practices Law
 

  • France



Lawyer's Practice Area (More Than One Choice Possible)
 

  • Family law



Review of the Lawyer
 
I would not recommend this lawyer. I was involved in a case where opposing counsel’s strategy was simply to make up things that I had supposedly done. The lawyer did not step forward in my defense, and she did not say that anything opposing counsel was making up was untrue (in France, lawyers can lie about anything) and she barely even said that the lies were not supported by evidence. In addition, she stopped me from presenting any evidence with respect to the financial aspects of the case. When I told her that she would have to change the way she was acting as legal counsel after a predictably poor first hearing, and actually defend me, she resigned, held personal items hostage in return for payment, and refused to negotiate a rebate despite her disastrous performance. When I refused to pay her all of the legal fees she was seeking, she instituted a number of proceedings against me, literally chasing me for every penny of her legal fees for well over a year in multiple jurisdictions. If she had displayed the same tenacity seeking the payment of her legal fees as she had against the opposing litigant, my case would have gone well, but luckily I replaced her with other counsel who actually defended me. Again, I would not recommend this lawyer.

 


Visit Invest4Justice to read more lawyer reviews, to connect with a lawyer, to invest in a legal dispute, or to crowdfund your own legal dispute.



The lawyer Muriel Cadiou has just been reviewed on Invest4Justice!

No comments:

Post a Comment